Wednesday, July 17, 2024

WHEN I'M FEELING BLUE ✨️🎢

 

The musical section in my brain, makes the strangest and most unexpected 'Connections', especially when it comes to Songs. When I was thinking of a title for this post, it just reminded me of these words, from another song.

'When I'm Feeling Blue, 

All I have to do,

Is take a Look at You.'😊

I Love all things Blue - From the Blue Skies above, to the vast Blue Ocean below...And I really Love this Song.✨️❤️ But I've only listened to the Engelbert Humperdinck version before.

Last night, I heard this Al Martino version and I liked it also. So, am sharing this song today, instead of the Engelbert one.

SPANISH EYES 🎢

- Al Martino

Of course, on Jukebox Jammies, Carlton Braganza has sung it many, many times too. I found about six JJ videos of him singing this song, at different times over 4 years. Am posting one of them.

Probably on JJ, some songs just got requested, much more than others, by people who were listening to the show; or maybe, it was just because Carlton loves the song, like he says in this video.😊


(The videos are from Carlton Braganza's page and another page on YT.)

No comments: