(FB Memories reminded me of this old post today, from 4 years ago, written on the 7th of July' 2020.)
Master of Improvisation and On-The-Spot Variations to a song, the one and only Carlton Braganza. He truly is one of the people that I like to call, my 'DAILY DOSE OF SUNSHINE'πππ
...and I'm so glad I started following his awesome show 'Jukebox Jammies' (Of course, much later than many others, but happy I did begin listening to his show.) It has brought so much Joy to my life.π
Carlton's vast, vast knowledge of songs, across so many different styles and genres, (I have discovered countless beautiful, really old songs, thanks to him), his ability to sing lovely harmonies; and most of all, that dash of humour and constant laughs in every show, is just the kind of 'Positivity' the world needs, not just at this time during the pandemic, but 'Always'.πΆ
So 'Grateful' to him for making the world a more musical place, for so many, many people, who listen to his show regularly. Thank you Carlton!π€π
To friends who haven't listened to his show as yet, you should. It's guaranteed to make you 'Smile', and will also make you, want to 'Sing Along'.π
(For anyone interested, you'll find the countless songs, either on the 'Carlton Braganza' page on YT, or on the 'OPUS' page on FB.)
(I had actually shared a Reggae version of 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' from JJ, with this post, on that day way back in July 2020.
But today, I think I will share another amazing version of the same song, done on another JJ show, on the 11th of July' 2021.
This entire show was a real treat to listen to, because it had the fantastic Jazz Pianist, Ben Fernandez and the fabulous guitarist Warren Mendonsa, playing all the way from NZ, with Carlton doing the show from Goa.
Was quite memorable. Definitely one of my Favourite JJ shows of all.ππ)
...And 4 years later, (even though the JJ sessions hardly happen anymore), all the Songs from old JJ shows, are still 'My Daily Dose of Sunshine'.π€✨️
No comments:
Post a Comment