The wonderfully gifted 'Fernandes Family' from Bangalore. What a super-talented musical family! ❤
So glad the lockdown and Jukebox Jammies, introduced me to this lovely bunch of singers and musicians, all in One Family. How special when all 7 siblings and their parents too, have lovely voices. They perform together, along with a few friends (mostly in Bangalore) and are called 'Fernandes Music'. 🎶
Of course, even though I first heard them on Carlton Braganza's Jukebox Jammies, they also went on to do a lot of 'Live Sessions' themselves, on their own page as well, during that time, which were very, very enjoyable.💕
This is a video that they put together during the Pandemic, when the couldn't perform on stage...and there are one or two from the next generation, in this one too.😊
HERE COMES THE SUN 🎶
- Fernandes Music (The Beatles)
(They had shared this video on the 'Fernandes Music' pages, on the 19th of July ' 2020; exactly 4 years ago. Another 'Happy FB Memory' from this day.)
...and since I thought of them, I'm also sharing two videos from 2 different JJ sessions, when the Fernandes Family joined Carlton Braganza, to sing for everyone.😊
THE GREASE MEGA-MIX - JJ # 83 ❤️
- John and Dawn Fernandes
I'M LOVING ANGELS INSTEAD - JJ #112 ✨️
- Ozie Fernandes (Robbie Williams)
No comments:
Post a Comment