When you read an Interview in print, or listen to someone speaking about their 'Journey' in a recorded conversation, you discover many different facets, about a person.
'Jukebox Jammies' has been a very memorable part of my 'Life Experience', over the last four years. So, it's nice to re-live those 'Special Experiences', through these three Interviews.
I had watched these chats with 'The Superstar CeleBrity - Carlton Braganza', a long time ago, when they were first posted, back in 2021 and 2022. But, I just thought, I should save them here today, on this 'JJ Section' of my blog, so that I can always find them easily, whenever I want to watch them again.
Others who have been part of the 'Jukebox Jammies Experience' during the Pandemic, will enjoy watching these too.π
India Diary - Anjali Uthup (March 2022)
Prudent Media Goa (September 2022)
Prudent Media Goa (July 2021)
Like thousands of people around the world, I too, will always remain extremely 'Grateful' to Carlton Braganza, for so, so much.
The numerous Happy Memories, the Unending Stories, the Countless Songs, the Special Friendships, the Hearty Laughter, the Much-Needed Company (during the strangest and for some of us, the most difficult times); and the Unforgettable Musical Experiences, that 'Jukebox Jammies' brought to so many of our lives, are just a few of the things, that will stay with us 'Always', and that so many of us, 'Will Carry In Our Hearts Forever'.❤️
During those turbulent times, JJ uplifted people's spirits. It made them feel like someone was around, and that they were not alone.π
But long after the Pandemic, almost like 'Comfort Food for the Soul', the 'Songs', continue to fill people everywhere, with that same 'Reassuring Feeling', every single day. That's the 'Magic of Music'.πΆ
Carlton can 'quite foolishly' keep telling himself, that he didn't really do much through JJ, and that the show was just something to keep himself busy and occupied during the Lockdown; but that will never change the fact, that in little ways everyday, very magically, 'HE DID MAKE A BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE'.✨️
No comments:
Post a Comment