Saturday, July 13, 2024

A SERENADE TO YOU ✨️🎢

 

Was reminded of this lovely song, when I heard my Musician friends Tammy and Roy, singing this song last night, on one of their shows in Goa.

It is such a beautiful old song. I Love it. So had to find the video and share it.😊

Was interesting to discover that the Lyrics of this Song, were written by Charlie Chaplin.

THIS IS MY SONG (1967) 🎢 (Song Lyrics)
- Petula Clark


Why is my heart so light?
Why are the stars so bright?
Why is the sky so blue,
Since the hour I met You?

Flowers are Smiling bright
Smiling for our delight
Smiling so tenderly
For the world, You and Me.

I know why the world is Smiling
Smiling so tenderly;
It hears the same old Story
Through all Eternity.

Love, this is my Song
Here is a Song, a serenade to You;
The world cannot be wrong
If in this world, there is You.

I care not what the world may say
Without your Love, there is no day;
So Love, this is my Song
Here is a Song, a serenade to You.✨️❤️



(The video and pictures were uploaded by different people on YT.)

No comments: