Saturday, July 06, 2024

I WONDER - CAN YOU STILL HEAR ME?πŸ€”

 

I WONDER IF YOU WONDER ❤

All those thousand times a day, 

When my mind starts to think of you...

Somewhere Out There, Somewhere Up There, 

Are you thinking of me too? πŸ€”


Shawna Edwards writes really meaningful songs, most of which have an 'Inspirational Message'. A lot of the lyrics in her songs are 'Gospel based', and many of them are sung by Children.

I discovered her songs quite a few years ago, and have been following her since then, because as a Teacher, I was always on the look out for 'Theme-based Songs', that uplifted and motivated people.

These are two songs written specially for 'Parents'. One for Mothers, and the other for Fathers...I can't sing them for my 'Parents' anymore; but I'm sharing them anyway, because maybe someone else, who sees these lovely songs, may be able to share them, with their Parents.✨️❤️

YOU ARE THAT SOMEONE 🎢

(Father's Day Song) 

- Shawna Edwards

(A song that can really be sung, for anyone else who means a lot as well, because of the beautiful words.)


MORE THAN ENOUGH 🎢

(Mother's Day Song)

- Shawna Edwards

Sung by the children of the 'One Voice Children's Choir'.😊

I would have Loved to say all of this, to my Mum everyday;✨️ but since I can't, this one is for all the Mammas of my friends and in my extended family, for all my friends who are Mums and for all Mothers everywhere.❤️

Keep Listening to your children's 'Stories' every night, no matter how old they may be; and keep giving them the 'Warmest Hugs'.

...It's what I miss most.😒

'A Gift that will last through Eternity'.✨️


If you like these two songs, there are many more lovely melodies like these, on her YT page - Shawna Edwards Music.😊

No comments: