Sunday, July 21, 2024

LOVE WILL KEEP US ALIVE ✨️❤️

 

I heard this version, of a song that I've always loved, by a group called 'Brothers of the Heart', on the Gaither page yesterday. Since it is a Lyric Video, and has the lovely words too, I thought I would share this one today.

...Because I've listened to so much of 'Jukebox Jammies', over the last 4 years; there are quite a few songs, that automatically bring back a 'JJ Memory', any time I listen to them. You know how sometimes, when you listen to a Song, it instantly takes you back to a 'Memory', or to 'One Particular Moment in Time'. Like that, for me there are certain songs, that instantly take me back to a 'JJ Moment'.😊 Maybe I have listened to a little too much of JJ. So, it just happens.🤷🏻‍♀️

This one, was when Carlton Braganza did an online session, together with my other 'Favourite Lockdown Entertainers', Tammy and Roy from Goa, on JJ #177, and sang a song for the two of them, on the show.❤️ 

I used to listen to Tammy and Roy (Silver Linings) very often, in those days; and they somehow always reminded me of Goa, family get-togethers, sing-song sessions at home and holidays in Goa.🌴🌊

Actually, I don't speak either of the two languages, but others in my family did, and my Grandfather used to sing a lot of Portuguese songs. So the many 'Konkani and Portuguese Songs' which Tammy and Roy sang (with Gavin and Bambino too), made me feel very Nostalgic.😊

It was an 'Instant Connection', the very first time I heard them sing a few songs, on the 'Soul Fry Community' page; and then later, when they did online sessions, on their own page as well.🎶

I remember that the 'Tammy and Roy' show with Carlton, happened after two failed attempts, when for some reasons, the session got postponed a couple of times. So, when it finally did happen, it was called 'Third Time's a Charm'.😄

I really was the happiest person around, when they did a session with Carlton on JJ, because it brought 'My Favourites' together.✨️

Since Tammy and Roy still go 'Live' regularly, from wherever they perform, we continue to hear them sing, a few times every week, which lots of people all over the world, still enjoy and are very 'Thankful' for.🤗❤️

There are some Songs, that you just never get tired of listening to. So, I'm also posting a third video of this same song today; but this one, is by those who originally made this song popular - The Eagles.🎶


THIRD TIME'S A CHARM ‐ JJ # 177 🎶
- Tammy and Roy with Carlton Braganza

(22nd May ' 2021)

Sharing this entire video also, just to Keep that Lovely 'JJ Memory' Alive.💞



No comments: