Friday, July 19, 2024

HAPPENS TO EVERYONE...SOMETIMES 🀷🏻‍♀️✍️

 

(Another two year old post, from 19th July ' 22, which FB reminded me of, today. One more to add to the collection, of things I had written and then forgotten about.)


If there is one 'Emotion', that makes an appearance least of all for me, it would have to be this one. If there was something called an 'Angry Bone', I think I wasn't really born with one.😊

That definitely doesn't mean, I never get angry at all. There most certainly are moments when I get 'Irritated' and sometimes 'Infuriated', by situations, by things people say, at the way people behave, by people who just have to express their opinion, even when it wasn't asked for, and so much more. In fact, it's one such moment, that prompted me to write this, in the first place.πŸ˜‚ 

I wouldn't be human, if I didn't get irritated sometimes...but somehow, I've learned how to 'Channelise' all that negativity, in such a way, that my 'Reactions' don't result in rage or outbursts of 'Words', that you can't take back, once you've let them go. 

Maybe, I was born to be more like 'the ocean on a calm sunshiny day', rather than 'on the day of a raging storm'. Maybe I developed 'Patience', over years of working with teenagers, who could often make you lose your cool; and even though, I sometimes gave them a piece of my mind and raised my voice, to the point of having absolutely strained vocal cords, for many, many years, the maximum reaction would be 'walking away from the situation' or probably 'quietly shedding a tear or two'. 

Of course, there were times when I really wished, that I could correct some of that unruly behaviour and teach them a lesson for life, in just the way we were taught to behave and do the right things, when we were growing up. Unfortunately, (because I didn't always agree with this) 'the rules' always brought out more controlled and acceptable reactions instead.

I think, the best way I deal with almost any kind of emotion though, is just by 'Writing' about it.πŸ™‚ Writing is extremely Therapeutic. I always find, that putting it all down in Words, is somehow a better way, to release any kind of Feelings or Emotions, both Positive and Negative. Also, when you go back and read something you had written, months or years later; it makes you reflect and ponder on how much you have changed or grown, since then.

Why do it here and not in a 'Personal Diary', some people may wonderπŸ€”...because I find that, every time I share posts like these, it always helps someone or the other, in some way. So why not. We all 'Learn' from one another's 'Stories and Life Experiences' anyway.❤


(Reading this old post, two years later, I really don't remember what I was 'Angry' about, when I wrote this, or who prompted me to write something like this.🀷🏻‍♀️

I guess, 'Anger' really is an emotion like that. Even more for people like me, who rarely allow those negative emotions, to get the better of them. It passes off, after a while; and soon, you don't even remember the reason, for getting irritated or losing your temper.😊

I do like the picture that I shared with this post though. I just found it on the internet. So, I don't know who took it. But how perfectly, it matched what I had written about that day.)✍️

No comments: