Was pondering over some "Why's", that I've asked continuously every single day, probably since I was ten years old. I think I've started to ask, more and more in recent years; even though I know I'm never going to get any 'Answers'.
But this is what some random sleepless 'Questioning', (on this day two years ago) led to.
WHY?...WHY?...WHY?...π€✍️
It's a favourite 'Question' kids love to ask,
About every little thing they don't know.
But it's the 'Answers', they hear each curious time,
That help them to Blossom, to Learn, to Grow.
Some 'Questions' get quick, instant replies,
From a Parent, a Teacher, a well-read Friend;
Some 'Answers', intrigue those Eager Minds so,
That asking some more, soon becomes a trend.
'Questions' could make one quite 'Inquisitive' too,
But that's how every Einstein and Sherlock is born.
How utterly Dreary and Uninteresting, Life would be,
To the 'Flame of Reasoning', if like a moth we weren't drawn.
Just as Instant Coffee, doesn't take long hours to brew,
The Internet, almost became a Genie to 'The Inquiring Mind'.
For just about Anything, Anywhere, Anytime,
In a moment, with a click, was so easy to now find.
But some 'Questions', will remain 'Unanswered Forever',
Even with Advanced Technology, some 'Answers' we'll never receive;
Each Lonesome Day, each Silent Night, though we may ask,
Some "Why's" like constant companions, linger on as we Grieve.π’
(Originally posted on FB, on the 14th of July ' 2022.
These cute pictures, I just found on the internet. They reminded me of that 'Little Girl', who started asking those 'Questions with No Answers' at the age of 10, and hasn't really stopped, to this day.)


No comments:
Post a Comment