When it comes to Gospel Music, I enjoy listening to a lot of the songs by the 'Gaither Vocal Band'. They have some amazing singers, sing lovely harmonies and often invite great guest performers too. One of my favourite singers among them, is Guy Penrod.
I heard these two songs, a couple of days ago, and liked them. So, am sharing.
It also kind of matches, what I've been writing about, in my previous two posts as well. But those were two really long posts. So, I decided to share these, in a separate one. I guess, this is just the 'Theme' or the 'Mood' this week.🤷🏻♀️
KNOWING YOU'LL BE THERE 🎶
- Gaither Vocal Band
'It makes me want to go there,
Knowing I won't be Alone;
Knowing You'll Be There,
Makes it easy to go Home.'
HOME 🎶
- Gaither Vocal Band
'Home, where there is no night,
Home, where the Sun is alight,
The Place, I've been dreaming for so long;
Loved Ones there, to Welcome me,
But His sweet face, will be the first I see,
When my Journey's over, I am going Home.'
No comments:
Post a Comment