Thursday, July 25, 2024

ONE MOMENT IN TIME πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰

 

ONE MOMENT IN TIME 🎢 (Song Lyrics)

- Whitney Houston


Each day I live
I want to be,
A day to give
The Best of Me;
I'm only one
But not alone,
My finest day
Is yet unknown.

I broke my heart,
Fought every gain,
To taste the sweet
I face the pain;
I rise and fall
Yet through it all,
This much remains.

I want One Moment in Time,
When I'm more than I thought I could be;
When all of my Dreams are a heartbeat away,
And the Answers are all up to me.

Give me One Moment in Time,
When I'm racing with destiny;
Then in that One Moment of Time,
I will Feel
I will Feel Eternity.

I've lived to be
The very Best,
I want it all
No time for less;
I've laid the plans
Now lay the chance,
Here in my hands.

Give me One Moment in Time,
When I'm more than I thought I could be;
When all of my Dreams are a heartbeat away,
And the Answers are all up to me.

Give me One Moment in Time,
When I'm racing with destiny;
Then in that One Moment of Time,
I will Feel
I will Feel Eternity.

You're a Winner for a Lifetime,
If you seize that One Moment in Time,
Make it Shine.✨️

Give me One Moment in Time,
When I'm more than I thought I could be;
When all of my Dreams are a heartbeat away,
And the Answers are all up to me.

Give me One Moment in Time,
When I'm racing with destiny;
Then in that One Moment of Time,
I will be
I will be
I will be Free
I will be
I will be Free.πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰

(1988 Summer Olympics, Seoul, South Korea)

No comments: