Saturday, July 13, 2024

ONE LIFE TO LIVE ✨️🎢


(Two posts from the same day, written in two consecutive years. I'm glad FB Memories reminds me of these old things that I had written, a very long time ago.)


13th July ' 2016 ✍️

The Unpredictability of Life is something, that each one of us has to learn to be prepared for every day. 

No one can really predict what the next moment holds in store. Life changes forever within seconds. People we treasure the most in life, could just vanish from our lives, in the twinkling of an eye.

When I see such things happening around me, it reminds me to Smile more, to enjoy every moment, to always say words that bring Joy, and to Communicate My Love to Family and Friends, as often as possible.

As human beings, we spend so much of our lives, grumbling, complaining and worrying. We often waste precious moments of our lives, on arguments and resentments.

A sudden tragedy in the life of one of my students, just made me think about this today.

If life suddenly takes an unexpected turn, I hope the last thing people remember about me, will be the Smiles we shared, the warmth of one another's company, and the memory of Happy Times spent together.

Sometimes the saddest incidents, remind us that we need to Smile more; because after all, being Happy and Content when we are alive, is what matters most of all.


13th July '2015 ✍️ 

Being able to find little moments of Joy, in the midst of all that overwhelms us in life, is a Blessing. I thank God for every Smile that comes my way, as I journey through each day.😊


PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD 🎢

- Brotherhood of Man

A song that I remember learning during my singing classes in school. Just seemed like a good song to share with this post today.

(Song Lyrics) ✍️

People over the world
Reach out your hand
Touch one another;
People over the world
Just Understand
And Love each other.

We have One Life To Live
So much to Give
And so much to Share;
There is Love to be found
Just look around
There's Happiness there.

People over the world
We are the same
Just different colors;
People over the world
Love without shame
Like Sisters and Brothers.

Face each day with a Smile
And in a while
Sunshine appears;
You'll feel warm deep inside
No need to hide
From danger and fear.

People over the world
Reach out your hand
Touch one another;
People over the world
Just Understand
And Love each other.

We have One Life To Live
So much to Give
And so much to Share;
There is Love to be found
Just look around
There's Happiness there.

People over the world
Reach out your hand
Touch one another;
People over the world
Just Understand
Reach out your hand.✨️❤️


(The video has been posted by someone else on YT and I just found that picture on the internet.)

No comments: