YOU BRING THE SUN OUT πΆπΌ
- Randy Crawford
(Song Lyrics)✍️
You bring the sun out
To warm my life up
To make my love grow every day.
You bring the stars out
To light the night up
To make the darkness go away.
I reach to you, you reach to me
No matter where I go, I know you'll always be.
Never too far, far from my heart
I'll always have you here
I'll always know you're near.
To bring the sun out
To warm my life up
To make my love grow every day.
You bring the stars out
To light the night up
To make the darkness go away
To make the darkness go away. ✨️❤️
(A friend shared her version of this song earlier today; and I thought the words were so beautiful. I went and looked for the song, so that I could listen to the original; just like I always do, whenever I like a song that anyone sings.
This video of the song is one of the many, uploaded by somebody on YT.)
No comments:
Post a Comment