Sunday, May 19, 2024

SPIRIT-FILLED 🔥🕊

 

'Pentecost Sunday' is a good day to listen to some beautiful songs about the 'Holy Spirit'.🔥🕊

HOLY SPIRIT, RAIN DOWN 🎶

- Heritage Singers

One of the many genres of music that I enjoy listening to, is 'Gospel Music'.😊

SWEET SWEET SPIRIT 🎶

- Gaither Vocal Band and Friends

Having sung in various Choirs for many, many years of my life, I really enjoy hearing and singing 'Choral Arrangements and Harmonies'. 

A lot of singers and groups that sing 'Gospel Songs', are really, really good. Most of them are just as passionate about Music, as any other musicians, who sing the more popular Music...and quite a large number of them, are almost as well known and loved, across the world, as performers who sing other genres of Music.🎶  

Gospel Music is listened to, by numerous people everywhere; because it is always very 'Uplifting and Comforting'.💞 

I guess, that could also be a reason why, a lot of 'non-Gospel' artists and performers, have also turned to singing religious and spiritual songs, at some point of time or the other, during their musical journey.

I'm glad they did, because it gave us, so many more great songs to listen to.

I listen to lots of different kinds of Music; and 'Gospel Music' is definitely one of my favourite genres.😊

I also think, that 'Church Music' has been the 'Starting Point' for many, many singers and musicians; because quite a few performers, first started out, singing in their local Church Choirs, and then later on in life, explored and pursued other genres of Music, when they decided to take up singing professionally.🎤🎶

I've seen that among my countless musician friends too. I guess, those Choirs that so many of us have sung in, as children and youth, have almost been like an informal 'training ground', to discover what our vocal chords can do.✨️❤️




No comments: