Wednesday, May 01, 2024

THE STORY CONTINUES...✍️

 

1st May' 1978 ❤️ 


46 years today,

If their story 

Had a happier ending.😢


That's my reality, I guess,

Cherish the Memories,

Look for little reasons to 'Smile',

And just try to 'Keep on Living' everyday.🤷‍♀️


Some days, I wonder 'Why',

Because there really seems no point;

But maybe, that's what I'm supposed to do,

Since 'My Story', still goes on.✨️✍️


Like I always do, I went to look through 'Old Photographs', a few days ago. My parent's Wedding Album is one of those very old 'musical albums', which has a tiny key that you can wind up, on the inside of the front cover. Once you wind it up, it plays a simple little tune, while you look through the photographs.

I had gone back to look at this album, after a really long time. So, I wasn't sure if it still worked. But I wound it a few times; and 46 years later, it magically, still works perfectly.😊

The first thought that came to my mind, as I listened to it play that melody, is how it had strangely 'outlived the couple', whose 'Cherished Memories', of the beginning of their life together, it held on every page.

That's the 'Story of Life'! It may not always end in 'Happily Ever After' for everyone; but it goes on and continues anyway, with or without all the people in it.🤷



No comments: