I was blessed with the 'Gift of a Mother's Love', for just 38 years of my life...and I find myself longing for it every single day, since she went away.
Those warm hugs, that shoulder to cry on, her words of advice about anything and everything, those knowing looks (because she always knew something was off, even before I could tell her), that unforgettable taste of her cooking and baking, and most of all, that 'Hand to Hold', which constantly assured me, 'I'm There'. I could list out an endless number of things, that I miss about my mother.😢
She was the only 'Best Friend' I ever had...and no one, would ever be able to replace her.✨️❤️
Since 'Mother's Day' is celebrated across the world during this week, I thought I would post three lovely and very meaningful songs, with beautiful words, that I like. They're simple songs, but I love them; because they are 'very real' and express feelings that come 'straight from the heart'.✍️
HAND TO HOLD 🎶
- JJ Heller
A MOTHER'S LOVE 🎶
- Jim Brickman
(Sung by the children of the 'One Voice Children's Choir.)
A MOTHER LIKE YOU 🎶
- JJ Heller
ALWAYS LOVED! FOREVER MISSED!✨️❤️✨️❤️✨️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment