Wednesday, May 29, 2024

MAY MAGIC ✨️🌳

 

'I see trees of Green (and Red)

Clouds of White,

And I think to myself'...🎶

...I used to really love these trees full of 'May Flowers', as a child.🌳

We're all patiently waiting for those rain clouds, to bring us that long awaited respite, from the intense heat. The humidity, is definitely draining out a lot of energy from most of us; and making us quite grumpy and irritable, isn't it?🌤

Earlier today, this is one thing that made me 'Smile'. It's something that I used to really like about the month of May, when I was younger.😊

I spotted this tree, full of 'May Flowers', from the window of a friend's home; and because it was so close by, I spent a large part of the time, that I was there, just looking out at the tree and those bright red flowers. It made me think of the years when I was in school; and when there used to be a lot of these trees around, in my building compound, on my school campus, and everywhere really.

Over the years, I sadly don't see as many of these Gulmohar trees, as there used to be before.🤔 

But it's wonderful, how something as simple as a tree full of 'May Flowers', can be linked to 'Happy Childhood Memories'.✨️ I'm so glad I could spend some quiet moments, just gazing at those colours of 'Red and Green', before the month of May draws to a close.️❤️



No comments: