Friday, May 17, 2024

WHISPER A COMFORTING WORD ✨️🎶

 

Most Songwriters, Singers and Musicians, don't even know, what a 'Special Gift' they have been blessed with. Through the songs they write, sing or play, they 'Reach Out and Touch' thousands and thousands of people, across the world, 'One Song at a Time'.🎶

The best part, is that they don't even realise, the 'Effect' they have on people everywhere, or the 'Impact' they make on individuals, most of whom, they don't really know, or who they haven't ever met before.😊

Music 'Uplifts' those who've almost given up in Life, and are just existing, from one moment to the next, because they have to. 

A Song can 'Comfort' the lonely and those who feel orphaned, left out or abandoned. 

Like a beautiful sunflower, Music can 'Brighten the Day', for those whose hearts and lives, are full of sadness and gloom.🌼 

It appears like a 'Ray of Light', at the end of a dark tunnel, for people who are completely lost. 

The words of a very Meaningful Song, can almost be like a 'Colourful Rainbow of Hope', to someone who is hopelessly weary, exhausted and absolutely drained out, emotionally.🌈

Even for people, who 'live in a world of their own', disconnected from the world, due to grief, emotional issues or degenerative age-related illnesses; Music can 'Make Connections' in their mind and heart, like nothing else can.💞

There is something extremely 'Magical' about Music. It can 'Achieve the Impossible' and do things, that even modern 'Medicine', with all its advancements, can't really do for people.

There is no Drug better than 'Music', when it comes to improving 'Emotional and Mental Health'. I know this, because I've been a 'Confirmed Addict', ever since I was a child; and because Music has 'Kept me Company', through some of life's toughest struggles and loneliest days, and continues to 'Hold My Hand', even today.✨️❤️

Medicines and Doctors are sometimes necessary, to help cure people from sicknesses and illnesses. However, those can only take care of the physical symptoms, of any disease. 

The Unseen, Unspoken, Unexpressed 'Emotional Wounds and Hurt Feelings', that life's many complex and complicated experiences, inflict on a person's Mind, Heart and Soul; can only be reached and soothed, by 'Melody, Harmony and Rhythm', by Music and Lyrics.🎶✍️

I was reminded of this song yesterday. It is another song, that I learnt during my 'Singing Classes' in school. I remember hearing the Jim Reeves version of the song, played at home too, when I was younger.

But, I heard another beautiful duet, sung by Daniel O'Donnell and Mary Duff, last night. I loved the harmony; and so, I thought I would post this version of the song today.😊💕

WHISPERING HOPE (Song Lyrics) 🎶

- Daniel O'Donnell and Mary Duff


Soft as the voice of an Angel ✨️

Breathing a lesson unheard;

Hope with a gentle persuasion

Whispers her Comforting word.


Wait, till the darkness is over

Wait, till the tempest is done;

Hope, for the Sunshine tomorrow

After the shower is gone.🌤


Whispering Hope,

Oh how welcome, Thy voice

Making my Heart

In it's sorrow, Rejoice.


If in the dusk of the twilight

Dimmed be the region afar;

Will not the deepening darkness

Brighten the Glimmering Star.🌟


Then when the night is upon us

Why should the heart sink away;

When the dark midnight is over

Watch for the breaking of day.


Whispering Hope,

Oh how welcome, Thy voice

Making my Heart

In it's sorrow, Rejoice.✨️❤️

No comments: