Saturday, May 04, 2024

PAINTING MIRACLES WITH COLOURS ✨️🌈


Those of us who were born at a time, when 'Black and White' movies were still around, know what a difference 'Colour Televisions' made to our viewing experience. 

Although, there is a very 'old-world, classic and nostalgic charm', to Black and White photographs and films; 'Colour' just changed everything. It made us see the world, in all its wonderful and varied shades and hues.

Music also always adds 'Colour and Brightness' to our World. So, am sharing two of my favourite songs about 'Colours', that I thought of earlier today.🎶

'Paint with all the Colours of the Wind' is a beautiful song, from the Disney film 'Pocahontas', sung by Vanessa Williams. It's a song with a thought-provoking message as well, and I have used it a couple of times, when I was back at DB, to highlight 'Nature and Environmental Conservation' based themes. 💚💙

COLOURS OF THE WIND 

- Vanessa Williams (Pocahontas - Disney)

'Counting Colours in the Rainbow' is also a very sweet song, which I learnt when I was a child, probably in one of my 'Singing Classes' at school. The simplicity of the words and the melody, have stayed with me, over the years. Each time I hear it, the song just makes me 'Smile', maybe because it takes me back to my childhood days.✨️🌈

COUNTING COLOURS IN THE RAINBOW

- Nina and Frederik

(Found these videos of the songs, uploaded by different people on YT.)

No comments: