Saturday, May 11, 2024

I'M LOVING ANGELS INSTEAD ✨️❤️

 

There are a few songs, that are just closer to my heart than others...and even though, many of them are picturised as 'Love Songs', to me they are songs that remind me, of my own loved ones, who are 'Somewhere up there, in those Blue Skies'.❤️

Like the sky meeting the sea at the horizon, is only an illusion; these songs help me live in my own little bubble, where I like to believe that maybe, 'My Angels' are looking down on me and watching over me everyday.🤍

TO WHERE YOU ARE ✨️

- Josh Groban

'You're still an Inspiration,

Can it be, 

That you are my Forever Love

And you are watching over me

From up above.🎶✍️

HEAVEN KNOWS ✨️

- Rick Price

'Even now she's gone,

I'm still holding on...

So, tell me where do I start

Cause it's breaking my heart,

Don't want to let her go.'🎶✍️

ANGELS ✨️

- Robbie Williams

'And through it all

She offers me protection,

A lot of Love and Affection

Whether I'm right or wrong;

Down the waterfall

Wherever it may take me,

I know that life won't break me...

She won't forsake me

I'm loving Angels instead.' 🎶✍️




No comments: