Monday, July 07, 2025

YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME ✨️💖

 

(On some days, these old FB Memories just make me 'Smile'. This is a sweet song and post, which I had shared 4 years ago, on this day, 7th July '2021.)


Although I miss you every moment of every single day, there are some days, when I just miss you more.😍

Your warm hugs.🤗

You, listening to every little thing I write or create.👩‍👧

The sound of your voice, calling my name. 🎶

The food you cooked. (I think I miss that most of all.)😋

My sounding board. 💕

My listening ear.👂

My 'Best Friend'. 😍

Just because I miss you a little more today, than other days Mama. How I wish I could hear you singing this song to me.❤❤❤

YOU MEAN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO ME ✨️💖

- Christina Perri





(Videos shared from the singer's YT page.)



No comments: