Sunday, July 06, 2025

LISTEN TO ANOTHER SONG 🎶

 

(A FB Memory from 2 years ago, on this day. I shared this post and this song, on 6th July '2023.)


I'm constantly listening to songs, all the time; and I enjoy paying attention to the words, whenever I do.🎶

...and then today, I heard a song that actually told me, to go and 'Listen to another song'. I found that really amusing, because I'm almost always doing that.😄

I guess, I also like a song more, when the words speak to me...and this new song by my very talented friend Neuman Pinto, has some great lyrics, that make you 'Stop and Think' too.✍️


'Everyone's shouting louder,

But they can't hear themselves.


Stop now, 

Sound the alarm

Listen to another song

And maybe you will find an answer;

Open up your mind

Your opinion isn't mine,

And maybe there's something to discover;


'LISTEN' and maybe,

We'll understand each other'.


I love the message that the song is trying to convey. I also think that the musical styles and the rhythm, have been blended so beautifully, that it will make an older person feel like he is listening to a song from the Disco/Pop era; and a younger person would find himself swaying to the rhythm and the beat as well.🎶

One song that appeals to two different generations at the same time; and that is extremely thought provoking also. So proud of Neuman.👏👏👏


LISTEN 🎶

- Neuman Pinto






No comments: