(These old FB Memories, often come back as motivational reminders, every now and then.
An old post, written on this day, 6 years ago.
My mother had passed away, only a few months before that.
I wrote these little posts back then, just to tell myself, that I had to 'Keep Going', because I had no other choice.🤷🏻♀️
But sometimes, you just get tired of trying to smile, a little more everyday; tired of trying to get through each moment, by yourself; and tired of facing this life, with all its many, unexpected challenges.😔
So you read these old posts again, and hope that your tired mind, is listening.)
16th July '2019 ✍️
Not everything turns out, the way we would like it to. Every person that we love, leaves this world and goes away forever, one day. 😪💔
...and still, despite the pain in our hearts and the tears in our eyes; we keep looking for those little moments, that put a song in our hearts and make us Smile.😊
The journey continues, 'One Moment at a Time'.🤷🏻♀️

No comments:
Post a Comment