Sunday, July 27, 2025

HOW THEY LINGER! 😪💔

 

(I wrote this three years ago on FB, on this day - 27th July '2022.

I guess 'Parents Day', like every other occasion or festive time of the year, always makes me miss my Family, so much more, than I do every single day.💔

Life continues, only because I'm still breathing; but the meaninglessness of it all, makes absolutely no sense to me.)😪


10, 30 and then, at almost 39;

Three significant moments,

Spanning three decades...

...They still linger on.😔


Two, sudden and unexpected,

One, close to nine years in time;

But one common thread...

...They still linger on.😪


Each moment, a unique struggle,

The last one, the hardest of the lot.

Every day, through every smile...

...They still linger on.💔


Going back, takes just a second,

Just about anything, a reminder.

Some moments, you can't forget...

...They still linger on.✨️


Unhappily Happy, Sadly Cheerful,

More people share this, than you know;

Through every mask, every disguise...

...They still linger on.💖✍️



No comments: