Tuesday, July 29, 2025

THEIR MEMORY LIVES ON...✨️💖

 

(A FB Memory from this day, 8 years ago, 29th July '2017.) 😔


'I touch the future - I teach'.

What a day this has been! 

Earlier this morning,I heard that one of my teachers from St.Xavier's College, Ma'am Eunice de Souza passed away; and even before the day has drawn to a close, I received news that one of my teachers who taught me in Class X, Sir Devtosh Theckedath had also breathed his last today. 


On one day, the world has lost two amazing and special teachers. 


Both these teachers, touched my life during my years as a student; and even though, their passing away today, leaves me with a heavy heart, I thank God for blessing me with wonderful teachers like them, when I was a student. They have touched my life and the lives of countless others like me. 

I celebrate the 'Gift of Teachers' like them, to this world. They will always be missed and thought of very fondly.✨️💖

No comments: