Monday, July 21, 2025

GRATEFUL FOR EVERY BLESSING 🙏✍️

 

(Almost everyday, FB reminds me of so many old posts that I had shared and forgotten about. I wrote this one 3 years ago, on 21st July '2022.)



What better way to 'Give Thanks', than by using my talent and practising my skill of 'Writing', which I consider to be the 'Best Gift', I was ever Blessed with, without asking for it.🙏😊


HIDDEN BLESSINGS ✍️


I didn't ask for this Life I'm living;

It was given as a 'Gift', for free.

I didn't ask for the Love of a Family;

I was blessed with the Love of Three.✨️💖


I didn't ask for a comfortable Home;

I was given every Comfort, that I would ever need.

I didn't ask for Friends, to share my Journey;

Together we've turned into trees, from a seed.🤗💕


I didn't ask for a Job, that I would Love;

For many years, my Talents, it helped me explore.

I didn't ask for the Joy, that children bring,

Countless kids, brought me smiles and more.😊


I definitely didn't ask to become a strong warrior;

Like many loved ones, mistakenly think I am.

I certainly didn't ask for all the heartache and pain;

For decades, to constantly shed tears like an overflowing dam.😪


How I wish I could ask for the struggles, to just go away;

To have 'My Family' back, Forever and Always to keep.

But if I received so much, sown in my life without asking;

Maybe in this phase too, there is a 'Hidden Blessing' to reap.🤔




No comments: