For my many 'Angels in Heaven', today on 'Parents Day'.✨️💖
These three songs, are especially for my Parents and Grandparents, as I think of them fondly on this day. ❤️
Also for my Uncles and Aunts who have passed away.❤️
...and of course, for my brother and cousin too.❤️
Thank you for everything, that each of you meant to me, when you were still here; and for now being like my eyes in those blue skies, constantly.
Though I wish you were all, still right here with me everyday, you will continue to 'Live On', in my heart and my memory. That's where I'm keeping you, and where you will stay, 'Forever and For Always'.🤗
Though days like these make me miss you, so much more than every other day, I'm glad I have so many 'Angels', praying for me from up there.🙏
I like to believe, that from somewhere out there, you are always watching over me, even from a distance.✨️
WIND BENEATH MY WINGS 💖🎶
- One Voice Children's Choir, Jim Brickman, Mat and Savanna
I'M EVERYTHING I AM, BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME 💖🎶
- Celine Dion
TO WHERE YOU ARE 💖🎶
(Videos shared from various YT pages.)
No comments:
Post a Comment