Being part of a Funeral of a dear family member, who lives in a different city or even in another country, has become a possibility in recent years, because like every major event, even a Funeral can now be 'Live Streamed'.
Technology sure has made it so much easier, for people to share, even such moments of grief, deep pain and anguish. Even though you can't actually hug your aunt, uncle, cousin, niece or nephew; just being able to see them on screen, on a day like that, makes one feel like, we're right there with them, in their time of sadness.💕
But sometimes, I wish that technology could have allowed us, to 'Live Stream' conversations and chats, with our 'Family in Heaven' too.😔
If only there was a way, to talk to our Parents, Grandparents, Siblings, Cousins, Aunts and Uncles in heaven, everyday; I would probably be on that social media channel, all day long.
Every time there is a death in the Family, it makes me think of and remember, all of my own 'Angels in those Blue Skies', somewhere up there. When you have so many of them, who have changed residence, and who live there; you cannot help but 'Believe in Angels', who are constantly watching over you.✨️💖
I miss them every minute of every day. I talk to them all day long too, because that's what people, who've lost everyone who truly cares, do. It's our only way, to make sense of this chaotic madness, called 'Life without our Family'.😔
I just don't know if they can hear me though, talking to them incessantly, like a chatter-box; both verbally and when I write these posts.🤔✍️
If only, there was a way in which, I could hear them speak.😪
If only, they had never gone away, in the first place.💔
If only, they were still, right here with me.✨️💖
TO WHERE YOU ARE 🎶
- Josh Groban
(Videos shared from other people's YT pages and I found this pic on the Internet.)

No comments:
Post a Comment