Monday, July 07, 2025

FRIENDS FOREVER 🎶

 

(A FB Memory from this day, 3 years ago, 7th July' 2022.)


I've loved this song from the first time I heard it. I remember hearing it, in the 9th Std. when an old friend, sang this song for some of us friends, as he was bidding us farewell, when he was about to leave the city.

I asked him for the lyrics, after I listened to him sing this song, because I liked the words so much; and I still have that page of hand-written lyrics, somewhere in an old song diary.🙂

It has remained a special song since then. It's so beautiful and sounds even better, when performed with an entire orchestra.💕

Sharing two versions of the song. The first one, is from an old Andre Rieu concert, which I have shared before, here on my blog; and the second one, from a different concert, was posted on their YT page, just a month ago.

AMIGOS PARA SIEMPRE (Friends for Life) 🎶

- Andre Rieu




(Videos shared from Andre Rieu's YT page.)



No comments: