Sunday, July 20, 2025

SONGS MAKE MOVIES SPECIAL 🎶

 

(This FB Memory is from 3 years ago, written on this day. I shared this post and song on the 20th of July '2022.)


The film 'You've got Mail' is one of my favourite movies. I think it's a very sweet film; although it isn't very realistic.

As far from reality and 'fairy-tale like' as the story is, it still is a very nice and warm film, that always makes me smile.😊

I have watched it quite a few times; but I don't think my attention was ever drawn to this lovely song playing in the background, before. I didn't even know this song by Carole King was part of the film, till I heard it today. 

I often think about how movie makers, sometimes try to make their films like a slice of reality; and yet, the way everything always works out so beautifully in a film, is a reminder that it's just a piece of fiction. Real life is not at all like the movies; and yet, we watch and enjoy them anyway.

Just like the film, I think this song is nice too.😊


ANYONE AT ALL 🎶

- Carole King (You've got Mail)




(Video shared from someone else's YT page.)




No comments: