✨️I BELIEVE IN ANGELS ✨️
Since it is the 'Feast of the Guardian Angels' today, I though, that I would share, two of my most favourite songs about 'Angels', other than the Robbie Williams song, which I also Love. π
I've probably already shared them on my blog before, because I really like these Songs. But, I can never really get tired of listening, to songs that I enjoy hearing.π
(Am posting two different versions of the first song, because I like both of them.)
ANGELS AMONG US ✨️πΆ
- The Tabernacle Choir with Kristin Chenoweth
ANGELS AMONG US ✨️πΆ
- Firefly
ANGELS AMONG US ✨️πΆ (Song Lyrics)
- Alabama
I was walking home from school, on a cold winter day,
Took a shortcut through the woods, and I lost my way;
It was getting late, and I was scared and alone,
But then a kind old man took my Hand, and led me Home.
Mama couldn't see him, but he was standing there
And I knew in my Heart, he was the answer to my prayers.π
Oh I Believe, there are Angels Among Us,
Sent down to us, from somewhere up above,
They come to you and me, in our darkest hours,
To show us how to Live, to teach us how to Give,
To Guide us, with the Light of Love.✨️❤️
When life held troubled times, and had me down on my knees,
There's Always been someone there, to come along and Comfort me;
A kind word from a Stranger, to lend a Helping Hand,
A phone call from a Friend, just to say I Understand.
And ain't it kind of funny, that at the dark end of the road,
Someone Lights the way, with just a single Ray of Hope.π
Oh I Believe, there are Angels Among Us,
Sent down to us, from somewhere up above;
They come to you and me, in our darkest hours,
To show us how to Live, to teach us how to Give,
To Guide us, with the Light of Love.✨️❤️
They wear so many faces; show up in the strangest places,
To grace us with their mercy, in our time of need.
Oh I Believe, there are Angels Among Us,
Sent down to us, from somewhere up above;
They come to you and me, in our darkest hours,
To show us how to Live, to teach us how to Give,
To Guide us with the Light of Love ✨️
To Guide us with the Light of Love π
SAVED MY LIFE ✨️πΆ
- Andy Grammer
SAVED MY LIFE ✨️πΆ (Song Lyrics)
- Andy Grammer
I think You should know,
You Saved my Life.π
I don't think you realize,
What You've done for me;
Oh, I don't think You realize,
What a little Love could mean.
Oh, You, You stay by my side,
And You, 'You Kept On The Lights';✨️
And You knew, just what to say,
When I was fading.
Sometimes, all that You need is,
Someone, who can Believe in You,
More than you do.
I was lost until I saw your Halo,
I was blind until I saw your Light,
I Believe, my Friend, we all have Angels,
And You are Mine.
I think You should know,
You saved my Life.π
I think You should know,
You saved my Life;
I think You should know,
You saved my Life.
I don't think you realize,
What your words can do;
Oh, the whole world was falling all around me,
But I held on to You.
Oh, You, You stay by my side,
And You, 'You Kept On The Lights';✨️
And You knew just what to say,
When I was fading.
Sometimes, all that you need is,
Someone, who can Believe in You,
More than you do.
I was lost, until I saw your Halo,
I was blind, until I saw your Light,
I Believe, my Friend, we all have Angels,
And You are Mine.
I think you should know,
You saved my Life.π
No comments:
Post a Comment