Earlier today, six Goan Musicians got together, to do an 'Online Session' of songs, that could be specifically used for Line-Dancing.
Many of these songs were new to me, and some of them were really beautiful.π
This was one of those lovely songs.π
When I went to look for the song, I found only a couple of videos of the song sung by Bouke, but so many, many different 'Line-Dance videos' of this song.
I guess, even though I hadn't heard it before, in the 'Line-Dancing' world, this song is quite popular.π€·π»♀️
Like Tammy and Roy mentioned during the session today, apparently Line-Dancing is quite professional around the globe, and they dance not just to 'Country Songs', but also to songs meant for different styles of 'Ballroom Dancing'. Also, just like Musicians have a Music Score Sheet, Line-Dancers have a 'Step-Sheet', for them to remember the Choreography...We learn something new every day.πΊπ
So, instead of sharing the song by the singer, I decided to share two of those Line-Dance videos, that some people have posted on their YT pages.
YOU ARE LIKE AN ANGEL TO ME πΆ
- Bouke

No comments:
Post a Comment