Friday, October 18, 2024

A FRIENDLY NUDGE πŸ€—❤️

 

(A FB Memory from two years ago on this day, 18th October '2022.)


Some things in Life, just seem to be

Part and parcel of who you are;😊

And even if, many years may have gone by,

From its lure, you can't really stray too far.


A 'Friendly Nudge', is all it takes ❤️

To remind you of the Joy it brings;

Like riding a bicycle, it all comes back,

When a Choir, in Harmony Sings.🎢


Thank You to my old college friend Neuman Pinto, for that 'Friendly Nudge' and a little bit of coaxing, two years ago in 2022, to get back to Singing in a Choir, after almost 7 to 8 years of being away, from just about 'Everything'. (In the first few of those years, I stayed away, because I just didn't have the time; and in the next few years, because I just didn't feel like it anymore.) 😒 It might have taken me, a few more years to decide to get back, if not for him.❤️

Was a fun couple of months, singing with him as the 'Conductor'. 🎢 Sometimes, people don't even realise how they help someone else, by just getting them to 'Remember', what they once Loved to do.πŸ€—

I haven't gone back to Singing regularly often, after that happy experience. Only briefly, now and then, when Friends ask me to join them for a specific event, which only involves a few practice sessions...I prefer Listening to others sing, rather than singing myself, most of the time now.

But those few months of singing in a Choir again, after a very long break, was an 'Important and Significant Time in my Life', simply because it brought me out of my 'Self-Imposed Solitude', at least for a little while.😊


(I just found those musical cliparts are from various places on the Internet.)


No comments: