When you have 'Special Friends', who've experienced deep pain and loss, in their own lives, you know that you 'Always have someone around', (even from afar), who 'Understands', who 'Knows' and who 'Feels', exactly what you are going through, every single day.π’
And when they share that same kind of 'Love for Music' that you do, you always get introduced to beautiful new songs, like this one.ππΆ
A friend of mine watched this new movie, (released just about a month ago), with her little niece yesterday. This song from the Credits of the film, meant 'something important' to her; and I'm so glad she thought of sharing it with me today. It really made me cry, even though I haven't watched the movie myself.π
That's the 'Magic' of beautiful 'Lyrics', that truly mean something, to anyone who listens to a song.πΆ
Since I didn't know what the movie was about, I just looked it up; and this is what I discovered.
'The Wild Robot' is a 2024 American animated science fiction survival film, produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures.
Based on the 2016 novel of the same name by Peter Brown, it was written for the screen and directed by Chris Sanders.
The film follows Roz (Nyong'o), a service robot shipwrecked on an uninhabited island, who must adapt to her surroundings, build relationships with the local wildlife, and become the adoptive mother of an orphaned goose, Brightbill (Connor).
Thank You to my friend Tricia, for sharing this extremely 'Meaningful and Comforting' song with me today.π€
Yes, those who we Love and Miss, will 'Always Be There' for us, even when they're not; just 'From a Distance'.✨️π
(Videos uploaded by others, from different YT pages.)
No comments:
Post a Comment