Saturday, October 12, 2024

LIFE'S LIKE THAT 🀷🏻‍♀️✍️

 

There are so many times, when we do not get what we want, when things don't go our way, and when the deepest wishes and desires of our heart, remain unfulfilled. 

At such times, we feel sad, disappointed and upset. We wonder why things have to happen, the way they do.😞

Very often, we grumble and complain as well, and often find ourselves asking the question, 'WHY?'

'Why do such things always have to happen to me?'.πŸ€”

I guess, that's only natural, because we are Human.

On the other hand though, there are so many countless times, when we get even more than what we ask for; and there are so many moments, when our 'Cup of Blessings', just 'overflows beyond measure'. There are innumerable times when we receive things, even before we have asked for them. 

How many of us actually remember, to 'Thank God for those numerous Blessings' that we constantly receive, even without asking for them?😊

Just a thought.🀷🏻‍♀️✍️


(Originally written on this day, 7 years ago, 12th October' 2017, during a time when my Mum was so sick, that I had a million questions going through my mind.πŸ€”

I wrote posts like these back then, every other day, just to 'make some sense of everything, that I couldn't understand', and probably, just to 'Motivate Myself to Believe, Anyway.')πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ

No comments: