Tuesday, October 01, 2024

WHEN AUTUMN LEAVES START TO FALL πŸ‚πŸŽΆ

 

There are some Songs, which will always be on my list of 'All Time Favourites'. This is one of them.✨️πŸ‚

It has been sung by so many singers, and I like a lot of different wonderful versions of the song. But these are three that I like, a little more than others.πŸ’–

Seems like a 'Sad Song', but hearing it, always makes me Smile.😊

We don't have much of an 'Autumn Season' in India; but it's great to see the bright and beautiful colours of the leaves changing, in the pictures that friends share, from around the world.πŸ‚

Gabriella Quevedo (Guitar Instrumental) πŸŽΆπŸ‚


Eric Clapton πŸŽΆπŸ‚


Eva Cassidy πŸŽΆπŸ‚


AUTUMN LEAVES πŸŽΆπŸ‚ (Song Lyrics)

The falling leaves
Drift by my window,
The autumn leaves
Of red and gold.

I see your lips
The summer kisses,
The sunburned hands
I used to hold.

Since you went away
The days grow long,
And soon I'll hear
Old winter's song.

But I miss you most of all
My darling,
When autumn leaves
Start to fall.✨️❤️


(Found that cute 'Loving the Autumn Leaves' pic, of my favourite 'Pooh and Piglet' on the Internet; and the videos are from various pages on YT.)

No comments: