Tuesday, October 08, 2024

ONE DAY, I'LL BE A 'STAR' TOO.✨️✍️

 

If only I could have said,

'Don't Go!'

Every single time,

When Life took dear ones,

To 'Far Away Places', 

Unseen and Unknown.


If only I could have said,

'Please Stay!'

Every single time,

When Loved Ones journeyed on,

To those 'Blue Skies' up there,

Cloudy and Clear.


If only I could have said,

'Come Back Soon!'

Every single time,

When Adventure called out,

To 'The Wanderers' who are constantly,

Floating and Flying.


If only I could have said,

'Wait Right Here!'

Every single time,

When Happy Feet waltzed off,

To 'Rainbows and Beyond',

Someday and Somewhere.


If only I could have said,

'I'll Miss You!'

Every single time,

When Sunsets marked an end,

To 'Orbiting Life Circles', so full of,

Twists and Turns.😢


But...

People Go,

Friends Move,

Family Disappears,

Loved Ones Vanish,

Hearts Remain Empty.💔


And all the while,

As Journeys continue,

As Adventure beckons,

As Travel Bugs bite,

As Ships sail away,

As Life goes on...


I stare out at the horizon,

Where the ocean meets the sky;

I watch them all pass on,

With a lingering tear and a 'Why',

And I wait for that 'One Day', because I know,

Then, I'll be a 'Twinking Star', way up high.✨️✍️




No comments: