Saturday, October 19, 2024

LET THE MUSIC PLAY 😊🎢

 

Two of my Favourite Children's Choirs, that I really like, recently shared these two songs.

The first one is a new and different version of an old song, by 'The Doobie Brothers'. 

I remember this tune from a Jingle that used to play on AIR FM Radio 'All the Time', in between songs, when I was younger. I wonder if they still use that Jingle now.πŸ€”

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 😊🎢

- One Voice Children's Choir 

(The Doobie Brothers)


This next song is from Andy Grammer's new album. Whenever he teams up with the 'PS 22 Chorus', to do one of his songs, it always sounds good. Their 'Music Teacher' Gregg Breinberg, writes some nice harmonies, for the kids to sing, every time.πŸ’•

MAGIC ✨️🎢

- Andy Grammer and the PS 22 Chorus



(Videos shared from different YT pages.)

No comments: