Songs and Love - There's always a 'Magical Connection' between the two.✨️π
I listened to three lovely songs today, that I just felt like saving here. Two of them are old songs, that I love; and one is a new song, that I heard today for the first time.
DANCE WITH ME πΆ
- Caleb + Kelsey
I heard my friends from Goa - Tammy, Roy and Gavin, singing this song, at a '25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration' party, earlier this evening. The words are so beautiful.❤️
I JUST CALLED TO SAY πΆ
- Ben Fernandez (Piano Instrumental)
My Jazz Pianist friend from NZ shared this short version of an old song, on his page today. These old songs are so nostalgic. I remember this one being played at home a lot, when I was younger...and just hearing an Instrumental version of the song, instantly takes me back in time.π (Am sharing the link to the song, from Ben's YT page.)
https://youtu.be/cR8IbAHP1qs?feature=shared
SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME πΆ
- Sarah Vaughan
I've always loved this song, especially the Willie Nelson version of it. But this one, has very different introductory lines, which are lovely too. They make a beautiful song, even more meaningful.π
(Videos and Link shared by others, on different YT pages.)
No comments:
Post a Comment