FB Memories reminded me of this Poster today, from a Jukebox Jammies session which Carlton Braganza did, together with Stanley Pinto, in memory of his wife Gina Braganza, during this week, back in October '2020.π
I never knew Gina Braganza, but I know Carltonπ€...and through the years that we listened to Jukebox Jammies, I discovered a lot more about Gina.❤️ I guess, we all got to know, a little bit about her, through Carlton's eyes, during those JJ years.✨️
There are lots of videos, from different JJ sessions and from Carlton's YT pages, 'Remembering Gina' and the wonderfully 'Inspirational Person', that she was.π
So, a few days before her Death Anniversary on the 3rd of October, I thought I would just save some of those videos, all together on one post, since I haven't saved any of these 'Precious Memories', on this JJ Section of my blog as yet.
(Just because, it makes it easier to find them all, in one place.)
Memories like these, really do make people 'Live On Forever in Our Hearts'...and even if we didn't know them at all, it makes us feel like we do.
The 'MAGIC OF MUSIC'.ππ
JUKEBOX JAMMIES # 126 - I'M LOVING ANGELS INSTEAD ✨️πΆ
- Carlton Braganza and Stanley Pinto
(4th October '2020)
GONE TOO SOON ✨️πΆ
(JJ # 70 - 3rd June '2020)
JUKEBOX JAMMIES # 120 ✨️πΆ
- Carlton Braganza, Priya Mendens, Madhuri Braganza and Mark Rego
(23rd August '2020) - Birthday Special π
GINA BRAGANZA ✨️π
THE TRUMP IT AND OPUS STORY ✨️
She truly was so 'Dynamic, Enterprising and Inspirational'.❤️
...And these are a few songs from the CD released in memory of Gina, many years ago, that Carlton shared with us, after many years. Have posted a couple of the songs, and the link to the entire playlist. It has songs sung by Carlton and many other wonderful singers, who were friends of Gina and Carlton.π
SOMEWHERE ✨️πΆ
- Carlton Braganza
MY TRIBUTE ✨️πΆ
- Carlton Braganza
HOW DO YOU KEEP THE MUSIC PLAYING ✨️πΆ
- Priya Mendens and Carlton Braganza
(This is another old FB Memory from 3 years ago. Written on 3rd October '2021.)
GINA FOREVER ✨️πΆ❤️
Some memories are too painful, to keep going back to them year after year; and so, we choose to remember the happy times and to celebrate the wonderful person, who has gone before us, in more joyful ways instead.π
...But, the thoughts do linger on for sure; and how many years have gone by, doesn't make the slightest difference.
I think that sad memories and experiences, are actually what truly make us the people we become in life, to a very large extent; and so, they are just as important as the happy ones, even if they bring a tear to our eyes. Tears only mean, that 'Forever and ever, the love will be true', because people may leave, but 'Love will keep them alive, Always'.❤❤❤
I didn't know Gina, but I know Carlton; and if she was the 'Love of his Life' for so many years, I'm sure she was 'Something Special' - 'His kind of girl'π...and I'm not surprised, that he has always been so 'Devoted to her'.π❤ I've seen glimses of her through Carlton's eyes and songs, over this last year; and that 'Everlasting Smile'; captured in so many beautiful photographs, are the way, those of us who've never met her, will always know her.π
'Gina Forever!'π - A wonderful selection of beautiful songs, sung by many, many wonderful friends of Carlton, on Gina's Tribute album, put together a long time ago...A good day to share it again, for those who haven't heard it before. It's beautiful. Listen.π
(Link to the Memorial CD Playlist)
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvfleoqERBRODLQ0tpde-zfrTgdaezS4x&feature=shared
A LIFE - A LEGACY ✨️
(Like a Dragonfly in the Sky) π
https://youtu.be/8JqyOhRKR_U?feature=shared
There are lots of other lovely videos, posted by various people, remembering this wonderful person called Gina. But maybe, I will share them in another post, some other time, or I will add them to this one later.π
(Videos and Playlist shared from Carlton's YT pages.)

No comments:
Post a Comment