Wednesday, October 23, 2024

DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE 😊🎢


(This was the second JJ session, I was reminded of today. These 'FB Memories' constantly make sure, that I don't forget those 'Happy Times'.😊 

I got two JJ reminders today, from different years, which I had shared on this day. This one is from 22rd October '2021.)🎢


'Just Carlton' singing around 30 songs in one session, including so many special ones, for two and a half hours. This is my favourite kind of JJ show for sure.❤❤❤ 

Thanks to Paola Ravishankar, who just kept requesting one song after another non-stop;😊 all of us in the 'JJ Family' had a real treat, of close to an hour extra of 'Last Songs', after Carlton first said 'This will be the last song'.πŸ˜‚ Glad Lionel De Nazareth decided to reach late too. Waiting for him, gave us lots more songs to listen to as well.😊

A show from the banks of the Mandovi River in Goa, with the boats sailing by in the background; and the Mandovi bridge, all lit up in the night. What a beautiful setting, to listen to so much lovely music.😍 

Thanks Carlton Braganza for a really wonderful evening. You really didn't hasten to bid us adieu last night, and we all loved that.πŸ’• JJ # 205 was a lot of fun.🎢🎀😊

JUKEBOX JAMMIES # 205 

(22nd October '2021)

Sunset on the Mandovi, Goa



(Video shared from Carlton's YT page.)

No comments: