(A FB Memory from 22nd October '2022. This was a tiny little moment, that absolutely made my day, two years ago.)
When you've been away from School for an entire term, and a child in the X Std. (that you speak to, after almost 6 months) says this to you, "Miss, every time it's our English period, I still wish you would walk into class."❤
...That really feels even better, than winning a 'Gold Medal'.πππ
My Teacher Friends will identify with this 'Feeling'.π
The little 'Unexpected Things' that children say everyday, that just make you 'Smile'. I think all Teachers will have a long list of 'Special Moments' like these, to 'Treasure Forever'.π
...But that 'Joy' didn't end there, on that day.
Once I wrote this short post, another ex-student from an older batch, who is now all grown up and married too; wrote this, in response to what another friend commented on my post.
It almost made me cry, because that student had passed out of school, more than 12 or 13 years before I wrote this, in 2022.
To still be 'Remembered and Cherished' by students that you've taught years ago, in that way, is 'Magic'.✨️❤️
Truly, our Real Treasures in Life, are 'People and Moments' that make us 'Smile'.π
(The pictures are from different places on the Internet.)



No comments:
Post a Comment