Monday, October 14, 2024

ALWAYS AND FOREVER ✨️πŸ’–

 

Seven Birthdays...An Ocean of Unforgettable Memories.πŸ’–


14th October '2024 ✍️

While 'new memories' can always be made,

'Precious Old Memories' can never be erased.

...They will linger on and on 'Forever'.πŸ’ž


While 'things' can always be replaced,

'People Who Truly Matter' can never be forgotten.

...They continue to 'Live On In Our Hearts', every single day.✨️❤️


I often wonder if our 'Loved Ones' somewhere up there, can really hear us, when we talk to them.πŸ€”

...I just talk anyway.

Who knows? 

Maybe they can.πŸ’–


14th October '2023 ✍️

It always made me happy to share a Birthday Month with my Mum. Her birthday was just 10 days after me; and even though we both preferred quiet birthdays, it was still a 'Special Feeling'.✨️

Every occasion comes with countless little Memories, that we shared together. How I wish I wasn't the only one left behind, to remember those moments though.πŸ˜ͺ

Happy Birthday in Heaven!❤️


14th October '2022 ✍️

One of the most 'Special' things in my life, is the fact that my Mum and I shared a birthday month. With both our birthdays being just 10 days apart, October was always a month we looked forward to.😊 We didn't really have any Celebrations on our Birthdays every year, because we both preferred it that way; but it still always felt 'Special', to be born in the same month as her.πŸ’•

Navigating one's way through the vast 'Ocean of Life', is not so easy when you don't have your 'North Star', your 'Compass', your 'Lighthouse', to Guide you in the right direction and to show you the way. For me, my Mum was all of that; and most of all my 'Best Friend'.❤️ There's no one I miss more; and not a day in the last 4 years has gone by, without wishing she was still around.😒 

Her name 'Felicia' means 'Joy' and 'Happiness'. It has been a struggle to find that, over these last few years; but I try a little more everyday, in my own unique ways, to look for the elusive 'Sunshine' amidst the dark clouds...Thankfully, whenever I do find those rays, it helps to brighten up at least some moments along the way. I am always so 'Grateful' for the warmth, love and cheer that comes with it. Maybe, that's my mum's way of watching over me from up there.😊

Happy 70th in Heaven dear Mama!πŸ€—❤️


14th October '2021 ✍️

Apart from the fact that my mother was my closest friend, one of the things I loved most was that we also shared a Birthday Month. So October, was always a special month for us.😍

There are so many things that I miss about my Mum, every single day. 

- The sound of her calling my name, most of all.

- The taste of the food she cooked, the cakes and chocolates and Christmas sweets she made, year after year. (This is one quality of hers that I haven't inherited.)πŸ˜‚

- Coming home from school and telling her lots and lots of fun stories, about my day with the children everyday.

- Her reading every new script, poem, blog post or just about anything that I wrote or created, for an event or activity big or small, or her comments, on so many of my FB posts.

- The look of Pride on her face, every time she watched my writing and months of rehearsals and hard work, come alive on stage, at every Annual Day Musical; or when she read through every copy of a School Magazine, which I had worked on for months.

- Those warm hugs whenever I needed them most. (Don't get those too often anymore, from anyone; and I miss that.)

- Her constant Guidance and Words of Encouragement at every step of the way, through life.

- The fact that she always knew when something had gone wrong, before I could even say it.

And I could just go on and on and on...😒

The ones we Love, sometimes go away; but they leave behind 'Countless Precious Memories' and 'How those Memories Linger', long after the person has gone.❤

Today, is her 4th birthday for which my Mum is not around; but I never stop wishing that she was still here...because nothing or no one could ever take her place.πŸ˜”πŸ’• 

Hope you're still singing up there too.🎢😍 I can bet a lot of the Angels come to you for 'Words of Advice', all the time, just as so many people did, down here.😊 

Happy Birthday in heaven.❤❤❤


14th October '2020 ✍️

'All kinds of everything, remind me of You'.🎢

Happy Birthday in Heaven, to the 'Best Friend' I ever had.πŸ€—πŸ’•

14th October '2019 ✍️

You always were the 'Wind beneath my Wings', and in so many moments every single day, you still are, because I just continue being the person you moulded me into and shaped me to be. 

It would have been really great if you were still here with me; but I will always be glad to have been your Daughter. 

'Forever Loved and Fondly Remembered' at every step of Life's Journey, and especially today on your Birthday.πŸ’•πŸ˜Š


14th October '2018 ✍️

(This Birthday, was just a month after she passed away.)



(The pictures in each collage, are from different places on the Internet, that I found over the years.)

No comments: