I love Olivia Newton-John. Her voice and the innumerable songs she has sung. But even more than that, I admire her for how she bravely struggled with Cancer for many, many years, and 'kept singing through it all'. The fact that she also helped countless people, through her Cancer Foundation, is so special too.✨️❤️
I especially like a lot of the songs, that she recorded in the last few years of her life. So many of them, are very 'Inspirational' and have beautiful messages. This is one of those songs, with lyrics that speak about how 'a little Love and Hope, could change the world'.πΆ
A lovely duet, that ONJ sang with her daughter Chloe Lattanzi, which was released, just a little over a year, before she passed away.π
If I was still in DB, I would have probably found a way to use this song, at some time or the other, together with a skit or a play, because it has a really nice message.π
WINDOW IN THE WALL πΆ (Song Lyrics)
- Olivia Newton-John and Chloe Lattanzi
Has this world forgotten how to Love?
Are we blinded by the hate we let inside?
No one's givin' in or givin' up
The lines are drawn and there's no compromise.
This isn't who we are
It's time for us to start...
Looking for a window in the wall
Maybe we can see the other side;
And find we're not so different after all
Looking for a window in the wall.
Sometimes hearts can grow as cold as stone,
Then become the borders we can't cross;
The fertile fields of Trust, where Love had grown,
Slowly start to die when Hope is lost.
That's where we are right now
But we can turn it all around by...
Looking for a window in the wall
Maybe we can see the other side;
And find we're not so different after all
Looking for a window in the wall.
We're waging war, we've died enough
Fighting for everything but Love.
It's time to Heal
To Turn the Page
Too much to lose, so much to save
We have to Change.
Looking for a window in the wall
Maybe we can see the other side
And find we're not so different after all;
Looking for a window in the wall
Looking for a window in the wall.✨️❤️
(I had shared this song on FB, last year on the 19th of May' 2023. Read that post again today. So, am sharing this song here, because I really like it.)

No comments:
Post a Comment