There are a few songs, that you can listen to 'ten thousand times'; and still, press that 'Repeat' button, to listen to it all over again.😊
For me, this is one of those songs. I can never get tired, of listening to it. Each time a singer, puts out their version of the song, I find myself 'magically drawn, to both the Music and the Lyrics'.🎶✍️
'In other words', I just 'Love the Song'; whoever may be singing it.❤️
Of course, when a singer with a lovely voice, like Jada Facer, (who I discovered some time, last year) records a beautiful acoustic version of a song (that you always enjoy listening to); you have to listen, and then share it too.😊
Coincidentally, I have also been seeing the 'Almost Full Moon' (peeping in and out, from behind the dark rain clouds), over the last few nights. So it was a 'happy surprise', earlier this morning, to discover that Jada Facer had posted this Cover, just a few days ago.✨️
'Fill my Heart with Song,
Let me Sing Forever More.'🎶
No comments:
Post a Comment