Saturday, June 15, 2024

A LITTLE BIT OF LYRICAL NONSENSE 😊🎢


This is why I Love Music.🎢 

One moment, you can be listening to the saddest, most lonesome songs, that tug at your heartstrings, and even make you cry. 

The next minute, you can come across, absolutely random songs like these. Lyrics that may seem so silly and quite nonsensical as well; and yet, a little sweet.😊

YOU'RE THE CREAM IN MY COFFEE 🎢 (Song Lyrics)
- Nat King Cole

You're the Cream in my Coffee,
You're the Salt in my Stew,
You will Always be My Necessity,
I'd be Lost without You.

You're the Starch in my Collar,
You're the Lace in my Shoe,
You will Always be My Necessity,
I'd be Lost without You.

Most men tell Love Tales,
And each phrase dovetails,
You've heard each known way.
This way is My Own Way.

You're the Sail of my Love Boat,
You're the Captain and Crew,
You will Always be My Necessity,
I'd be Lost without You.

You give life savour,
Bring out its flavour,
So this is clear, dear,
You're my Worcestershire, dear.

You're the Sail of my Love Boat,
You're the Captain and Crew,
You will Always be My Necessity,
Like a Restaurant with a Recipe,
You're the Lace in my Shoe,
I'd be Lost without You.✨️❤️

A BUSHEL AND A PECK 🎢 (Song Lyrics)
- Doris Day

I Love You, a bushel and a peck,
A bushel and a peck,
And a hug around the neck,
A hug around the neck,
And a barrel and a heap
A barrel and a heap,
And I'm talkin' in my sleep,
About You, About You.

'Cause I Love You, a bushel and a peck,
You bet your purdy neck, I Do.

A doodle oodle, ooh doo,
A doodle oodle, oodle, ooh doo.

I Love You, a bushel and a peck
A bushel and a peck,
Though you make my heart a wreck,
Make my heart a wreck,
And you make my life a mess,
Make my life a mess,
Yes, a mess of happiness,
About You, About You.

'Cause I Love You, a bushel and a peck
You bet your purdy neck, I Do.

A doodle oodle, ooh doo,
A doodle oodle, oodle, ooh doo.

I Love You, a bushel and a peck,
A bushel and a peck,
And it beats me all to heck,
It beats me all to heck,
How I'll ever tend the farm,
Ever tend the farm,
When I wanna keep my arm,
About You, About You.

'Cause I Love You, a bushel and a peck
You bet your purdy neck, I Do.

A doodle oodle, ooh doo,
A doodle oodle, oodle, ooh doo.
A doodle oodle, oodle, ooh doo,
A doodle oodle, ooh doo, doo.😊❤️


(The videos of these songs, have been uploaded by other people on YT.)

No comments: