Sunday, June 23, 2024

HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW ✍️🎶

 

The Unpredictability and Uncertainty of Life, is brought out perfectly, through the Lyrics of this song, by the Ray Conniff Singers.

Life really doesn't give us much of a Choice, in the way it turns out for each of us. Happy or Sad, whether we like it or not, we just take it as it comes, and try to 'Go on Living' anyway, 'One Moment at a Time'; because, there really is nothing we can do, to Change the Story, that has already been written for our lives.🤷🏻‍♀️

HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW 🎶 (Song Lyrics)
- Ray Conniff

I came to you in dark despair,
I needed someone who would care.
You held me close against your heart,
I felt a warmth, right from the start.

Then one day, He took you away,
Why did it happen, who can say?
Now all that there is left for me,
Is just a precious memory.

That's Life, That's Life,
You take the Joy, you take the Sorrow.
That's Life, That's Life,
You're here Today, and gone Tomorrow.

My Life has crumbled, since you've gone,
But somehow, I must carry on,
The pain I feel, I can't describe,
I can't forget you, though I've tried.

Each night, I say a little prayer,
That when He takes me, you'll be there.
Together, once again we'll be,
I'll live again, my memory.

That's Life, That's Life,
You take the Joy, you take the Sorrow.
That's Life, That's Life,
You're here Today, and gone Tomorrow.✍️🎶


(The pictures and the Lyric Video, that I found online, have been uploaded by various people.)



No comments: