Sunday, June 16, 2024

CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU ✨️❤️

 

For all 'My Reasons to Smile', who are far, far away; both in this world, and the next.✨️

Wherever you may be, 'I Miss You', more than you know.❤️

CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU 🎶 (Song Lyrics)
- Barry Manilow

You know, I can't Smile without you,
I can't Smile without you,
I can't Laugh and I can't Sing,
I'm finding it hard to do anything.

You see, I feel sad when you're sad,
I feel glad when you're glad,
If you only knew, what I'm going through,
I just can't Smile without you.

You came along, just like a Song,
And brightened my day;
Who would have believed, that you were part of a Dream,
Now it all seems, light years away.

And now you know, I can't Smile without you,
I can't Smile without you,
I can't Laugh and I can't Sing,
I'm finding it hard to do anything.

You see, I feel sad when you're sad,
I feel glad when you're glad,
If you only knew, what I'm going through,
I just can't Smile.

Now some people say, Happiness takes so very long to find,
Well, I'm finding it hard, leaving your Love behind me.

And you see, I can't Smile without you,
I can't Smile without you,
I can't Laugh and I can't Sing,
I'm finding it hard to do anything.

You see, I feel glad when you're glad,
I feel sad when you're sad,
If you only knew, what I'm going through,
I just can't Smile without you.✨❤️


(I watched a video of my friend Meldan D'Cunha, singing this song, at one of his 'Karaoke Nights' in Soul Fry, Bandra, yesterday. So, was reminded of this song.)😊


No comments: