Saturday, June 01, 2024

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU 🎶

 

If I had to live my life, without You near me

The days would all be empty

The nights would seem so long...😍


If the road ahead is not so easy

Our Love will lead the way for us

Like a Guiding Star...🌟


I'll be there for You, if you should need Me

You don't have to change a thing

I Love You, Just the way you are.💕


Just a few of those lovely words of this song. One that has been popular for years and years, and is still loved. The moment you listen to it anywhere, it just makes yous 'Smile'.😊

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU 🎶

- George Benson

Special songs always bring back memories. This is one of those Nostalgic Songs.✨️❤️


(I had shared this as a post on FB, a few years ago, on 15th May' 21. Saw that post again today. So, decided to re-post it here, since I love this song.)🎶


No comments: