It's supposed to be 'World Music Day' today - 21st June. I actually didn't know, that a day like this even existed, till a couple of years ago. But apparently, this day was founded way back in 1982 in France; and people in many parts of the world, celebrate this day, with music events and just by coming out and singing or performing on the streets.😄
For people like me, every minute of every day, is filled with 'The Sound of Music', in some way or the other. So, having a specific day, to 'Celebrate the Joy that Music brings to all our Lives', just gives us 'one more reason, to listen to another song'.🎶
I heard this song on 'Jukebox Jammies', a few years ago; and I think, it is such a great song. Sung by 'Mr.Music' himself.😊 Carlton Braganza, sure is one living, walking, talking 'Music Encyclopedia'. I owe a lot of the increase in my Music Knowledge, over the last four years, to him. So, this post on 'World Music Day', is for a person, that I consider to be 'My Music Teacher'.✨️
'Thank You Carlton for Singing countless Songs, that have Made the Whole World Sing'. Always Grateful for the 'Endless Stories' (which I always enjoy hearing), and for the innumerable 'Musical Memories'.🤗❤️
I have shared this song before, on my blog. But, 'World Music Day', just made me think of it again.😊
I WRITE THE SONGS 🎶
- Barry Manilow
No comments:
Post a Comment